Our Beechmere office
An overview of the service, the team and how to contact the office
Beechmere provides an independent lifestyle to people wishing to continue to own or rent their own home. But there's the security and peace of mind of knowing that a team of qualified staff is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Beechmere, situated in Crewe, consists of 132 newly constructed spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments, mostly wheelchair accessible.
Beechmere Extra Care Development will be ideal for you if:
- you need extra help and care, whether it's a little or a lot, to live independently
- your present accommodation no longer meets your needs
- you are concerned about the security of your present home
- you feel isolated or lonely
- you live in residential care but would prefer a self-contained apartment with support to live independently.
Being able to take part in leisure activities is very important to everyone's wellbeing. At Beechmere, there is an impressive range of private resident-only facilities to enjoy, as well as many communal facilities for residents and their guests. There is a regular quarterly programme of events catering for a variety of interests.
The development also offers:
- library and IT suite
- village hall
- hair and beauty salon
- communal and private lounges
- gym / fitness suite
- landscaped communal areas
- an extensive range of leisure facilities and social activities
- pamper bathrooms
- hobby and craft rooms
- excellent 24-hour security features.
Also, staff are always on site to manage the facilities, give you information and offer health and wellbeing support if needed.
For further information on the care management team for this service and how to contact the service, please click on the appropriate link on the left hand side.
Please click the links below to access our CQC profile and latest report for this service;