Our care workers are the most important part of our company
SOS Homecare Limited know that our staff are our most important and valuable asset, as it our employees that deliver the high quality services that we provide to those that use our services. Therefore we are always interested in recruiting individuals who believe they can help us do this. The company recruits people who we believe to have the right attitude and values to be able to represent our company. Experience and qualifications are preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
For our roles in Trafford we ideally require car drivers, and every employee must be able to undertake some form of weekend working. If you are interested in working for SOS Homecare then please look over the appropriate job vacancies (see the link to the left), and contact the appropriate service for any further information you require.
The company offers a strong training and development programme (detailed in our training section) for all employees and supports all employees who wish to progress within the health and social care industry.
When recruiting and employing for these positions SOS Homecare seek:
• To create a flexible and adaptable staffing team who can provide a personalised service to individuals,
• To match the needs and interests of our service users with the skills, experience and interests of potential employees from a range of backgrounds,
• Staff who are warm, sensitive and engaging as individuals and can demonstrate the qualities of respect and empathy,
• People who are accountable, trustworthy, reflective and open in all aspects of their practice and can problem solve, think logically and deliver creative responses,
• Competent staff who are confident in working with service users in their own homes.
• A diverse staff team who can offer support in a non-discriminatory way and can demonstrate a clear understanding of equality of opportunity,
• Staff who are committed to their own development and enthusiastic to learn and develop in their role.
SOS Homecare are an equal opportunities employer. Furthermore SOS Homecare Limited are proud to have been awarded the 'Positive about Disabled People' award and this reinforces our non-discrimatory approach to recruitment. For further information on this award please click here.
Further information on our employee benefits, our current vacancies and the thoughts of our current employees please select from the links on the left hand side.