Building strong relationships with our employees
SOS Homecare aim to be 'acknowledged as a leading and supportive local care employer.' We aim to ensure employees feel supported and valued, and we aim to do this by offering;
- A Comprehensive induction
- A staff portfolio
- A supported period of employment (shadowing a more experienced employee)
- An ongoing mentor/senior carer for support and guidance
- Ongoing development through undertaking your Common Induction Standards, Health & Social Care Diploma's Level 2 & 3 (formerly NVQ's) and further service user specific training.
In addition we appreciate that employees deserve to feel recognition for their work and aim to show our gratitude by;
- Paying a competitive salary
- Offering a pension scheme
- Paid ongoing training
- Participating in the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employees have 28 days annual leave
- Refer a Friend Scheme - £50 per referral subject to qualifying criteria.
We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join SOS Homecare you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more. Find out more about all our employee rewards here: https://www.perkbox.co.uk/soshomecare
We also believe that employees need to feel comfortabale and supported at work. We therefore promote a posiitve working environment and our managers have an open-door policy to help employees feel supported and at ease in raising problems (personal or work-related). We aim to be a flexible as possible and balance the needs of those we support with the needs of those we employ.
We ensure that our employees are treated as an individual that is valued, and not someone who becomes forgotten.