Flexible, person-centered and outcome focused care in a variety of settings designed to meet the needs and wishes of each individual
We currently provide domiciliary care to a range of people including:
• Older people
• People living with dementia
• People living with physical disabilities
• People with sensory impairment
• Adults with specialist needs including learning difficulties
• People living with a mental illness
• People living with an acquired brain injury (ABI)
We are able to provide a range of comprehensive and flexible home support packages which are specifically tailored to meet the needs of our customers and service users. Our community care services range from homecare - including personal care, domestic support, practical assistance and companionship - to more complex and specialist packages.
Finding the right care for yourself, a relative or a friend can be a daunting task. We understand that it is not something that you have to do very often and it can be difficult to know where to get the right information.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us. We'll do our best to help.